TMS Treehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil Empty Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil

Post by Cat C Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:48 pm

The one we were bottle feeding for two weeks 'til we reunited him with his abandoned mom (now with us) is the one lying on his belly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cat C on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cat C
Cat C

Back to top Go down

Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil Empty Re: Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil

Post by Kris Smith Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Excellent. Excellent. MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kris Smith
Kris Smith

Back to top Go down

Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil Empty Re: Because a couple of people asked - Rescued Maine Coon Kittens: Inara and Wil

Post by Ciella Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 am

The wittle babies!!!!
Ciella
Ciella

https://www.behance.net/stirvinolady

Back to top Go down

Post by raerae Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:18 am

Omg they're so adorable! They are so cute and fluffy.

I think one of my cats is a maine coon. I rescued him off the street as a kitten after my former roommate almost ran him over.
raerae
raerae

http://raerae.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:53 am

Again, I feel the need to gush about how beautiful they are! Just wanna cuddle them up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryl Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 am

AWWWW Furbabies!
Aeryl
Aeryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat C Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 am

Thanks guys!

They really are sweet little babies. 10 weeks old now.

Now if we could just find them a home together like we did with their sibs we will be good! Their mom is sweet and gorgeous too, but it's even harder to find homes for adult cats, sadly.
Cat C
Cat C

Back to top Go down

Post by raerae Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 am

Good luck on finding them homes. They are gorgeous.
raerae
raerae

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat C Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:05 am

raerae wrote:Omg they're so adorable! They are so cute and fluffy.

I think one of my cats is a maine coon. I rescued him off the street as a kitten after my former roommate almost ran him over.

Aww! I'm glad you saved him!

They are beautiful cats, but they get tangly a lot. We now have 2 adults (1 orange, and the dark grey striped mom of these guys) and another who is related but doesn't have the MC traits other than massive amounts of fur, along with these two wee ones, and we are constantly brushing one or the other of them!
Cat C
Cat C

Back to top Go down

Post by aesta Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 am

So! Cute! Embarassed

I really hope you find a good home for them!
aesta
aesta
admin
admin

psychic
ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat C Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:09 am

Kris Smith wrote:Excellent. Excellent. MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They haz toofers and they will bites you!
Cat C
Cat C

Back to top Go down

Post by raerae Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:10 am

Cat C wrote:
raerae wrote:Omg they're so adorable! They are so cute and fluffy.

Aww! I'm glad you saved him!

They are beautiful cats, but they get tangly a lot. We now have 2 adults (1 orange, and the dark grey striped mom of these guys) and another who is related but doesn't have the MC traits other than massive amounts of fur, along with these two wee ones, and we are constantly brushing one or the other of them!
I have...6 cats. Mad Two fluffy striped ones, two non fluffy striped ones, and two black ones. I love orange cats, though, I had two of them when I was younger.

Brushing fluffball cats is always such a pain. XD
raerae
raerae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:27 am

For a number of years, we had a smallish orange cat with the MC body build. He looked kinda like a bulldog in a cat body. Very stocky.

Anyway, he had this thing, where any time we had to give one of the other cats medicine, he wanted some to. If you've ever tried to give a cat medicine, you know what fun it is.

Not Momo, though. No, all you had to do was touch his jaw, and his mouth popped right open. It was like a little trap door.

He didn't need medicine, obviously, so I ended putting a wet finger in his mouth a lot. Made him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SassyTabby Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Oh gosh those little ones are so cute. Maine Coon cats, from the brief time I worked in an animal shelter, seem to find good homes quickly. Hope that turns out to be the same for your little ones!
SassyTabby
SassyTabby

water
rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Smith Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Cat C wrote:
Kris Smith wrote:Excellent. Excellent. MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They haz toofers and they will bites you!
Apparently you don't know how to use them. You go up to an unsuspecting person with one of them...and throw them at the person.
Kris Smith
Kris Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum