TMS Treehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D&D Characters Empty D&D Characters

Post by Ciella Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am

So my friends and I started a brand new D&D campaign a few months back. The DM is doing a pretty amazing job of making it very story focused. He had all of us do 1-on-1 sessions to start our characters off, and then we met each other organically as we moved along. I've been reeeeeeeeeeally liking it. It's easily the best D&D campaign I've ever been a part of.

Anyhoo, I've been drawing all our characters. Right now there's 4 of us, but OOC, we know there's 4 more that we haven't met. I've only got 2 of the characters down, but I'm working furiously on mastering the other two. I figured I'd share as I got stuff done. Very Happy

So first is my character, Demi. She's a half-elf rogue. We're playing in the Mystara universe and Demi is from Hattias city which is in Thyatia (pretty much the Roman empire). Hattias is notorious for their Thyatian/human superiority complex. As a result, Demi's life has been less than stellar. She constantly covers her ears to appear human and once even tried mutilating them to appear "normal" (though never made it past the one). She's a Fagan-like character, with a group of street kids that she mentors/leads.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next up is Saddam Ibn-Ismail. So we're trying to cut down on the meta-gaming a lot. Everything I learn about the other PC's is in-game only. From what I know, Saddam is the eldest son of a pretty rich family from The Emirates of Ylaruam (which is pretty much the ancient Middle East). He's a human fighter on a ritual journey of exploration before going home to become the head of his family. He also has a Djinn living in him which is his in-game reason for dual classing as a spell caster. I have other drawings of him, but this is my only finished color one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As soon as I finish up, I'll have more of Saddam and our other two PC's Djurisk the Half-Orc barbarian and Finn the Elven Druid!
Ciella
Ciella

https://www.behance.net/stirvinolady

Back to top Go down

D&D Characters Empty Re: D&D Characters

Post by Katrien Caffeine Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Those are really cool. Shocked

It's always really neat to see players draw their characters. It always brings out a lot of the character's... character.
Katrien Caffeine
Katrien Caffeine

psychic
water

http://katrien-caffeine.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum