TMS Treehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Effect!!!!!!! Empty Mass Effect!!!!!!!

Post by Ciella Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TMS hasn't posted about the trailer reveal yet and I need to squeal with people!!!

While we aren’t ready to go into too many details just yet, as you saw in the trailer and can tell by the name, this game is very much a new adventure, taking place far away from and long after the events of the original trilogy. You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with.

::faints::
Ciella
Ciella

https://www.behance.net/stirvinolady

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect!!!!!!! Empty Re: Mass Effect!!!!!!!

Post by Kris Smith Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:08 pm

The trailer doesn't reveal the SPECTRE's race, but since this is supposed to be happening about the same time as FemShep, the SPECTRE can't be human. I REALLY want to play an Asari commando SPECTRE.
Kris Smith
Kris Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryl Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm

but since this is supposed to be happening about the same time as FemShep,

Huh?

The news I saw today said so really far away in time.

I can't play it anyway, only current gen consoles. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Aeryl
Aeryl

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Aeryl wrote: only current gen consoles.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Why isn't there a "fuck you" smiley?
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

http://www.superheroineworld.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryl Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:35 am

It's just two middle fingers going from side to side like Sandra Bullock in The Heat
Aeryl
Aeryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciella Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 am

Kris Smith wrote:The trailer doesn't reveal the SPECTRE's race, but since this is supposed to be happening about the same time as FemShep, the SPECTRE can't be human. I REALLY want to play an Asari commando SPECTRE.

Hey Kris, I think you might have misread something from the original post. The developers confirmed that you'll be playing a human and that this is set far away from the original trilogy in both time and space.

At this point, I'd think the only character that can really recur would be Liara (Samara was in her "elderly" years). But I'm looking forward to a whole new team, even if it means no more space boyfriend.

I'm also amazingly excited to be exploring a new galaxy! Literally everything about this game will be new and amazing. No Earth, no Citadel, no familiar planets. I've watched the trailer 4 times now and still get goosebumps when the light shines on the N7 badge (even if we're not playing that particular character).
Ciella
Ciella

https://www.behance.net/stirvinolady

Back to top Go down

Post by wondercube Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

I am SO STOKED for this game. Really, anything Bioware puts out, my body is ready for.

I'm a little disappointed we won't have race options when making a character, but I'm guessing we'll have a diverse party (as always). It would be neat to see Liara again as a much older older Asari -- actually, it'd be pretty sweet. Provide a connection to the original trilogy without relying on it entirely.

I'd really love to have a female Turian or Krogan in the party, since we never really got to see meaningful iterations of either. I mean, ME3 had that one female Krogan in the med bay, but that was it.

I would love to see how the various races/cultures have evolved (since this is set far in the future, right?) over time. I'm really curious to see if/how the Rachni have re-established themselves. It would be really cool if they kept their promise and remained friendly with humanity/others due to Shepard's actions in saving their race. It would also be cool to have a Rachni companion, but I won't hold out for that. ow o

I've also always dreamed about an Elcor party member. :B
wondercube
wondercube

fairy
poison

Back to top Go down

Post by zanite Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 am

I don't think we'll get to see how the original races did, since we're in a different galaxy. I guess a big part of the big move is so Bioware can side-step the issue of all the different endings to ME3.

\o/ but I can't wait for it either! C'monnnnnn.
zanite
zanite

water
ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiazin Red Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Unless your team is all human or totally new aliens, its still hard for me to see how they can get around addressing the outcome of the other games. Depending on what you did, some species don't even exist anymore.

I can see something like what they did for ME2 on playstation where you could enter in some basic choices, like do the geth still exist. You could still have an independent one like Legion, but whether the rest of the species was wiped out seems like it would come up at some point.

Thiazin Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum