TMS Treehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:14 pm

I didn't want to start a new topic outside of the troll thing,but I came accros this and nearly died of laughter so I have to share it with you.
If we move from this forum to another,feel free to leave this post behind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

http://www.superheroineworld.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty Re: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'

Post by Gordon Borland Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:24 pm

This is art in it's purest form.
Gordon Borland
Gordon Borland

ghost
fighting

Back to top Go down

How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama' Empty Re: How I Infiltrated a White Pride Facebook Group and Turned It into 'LGBT Southerners for Michelle Obama'

Post by zanite Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:46 pm

I was quietly amused until I saw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh god xD
zanite
zanite

water
ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherrie Ricketts Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:42 pm

That is awesome.
Sherrie Ricketts
Sherrie Ricketts

Back to top Go down

Post by aesta Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 pm

So good.
aesta
aesta
admin
admin

psychic
ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top