TMS Treehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for Empty Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:15 am

Since most networks have announced new projects as well as which series/shows have been renewed,I think it would be great to have a space where everyone can share and talk about the new shows/series/seasons they are most excited about or vent their displeasure about a canceled project (I'm looking at you NBC).

Personally,I can't wait for the second season of How To Get Away With Murder.

Also on my radar is Quantico.From Wikipedia: "Quantico is an upcoming American thriller television series, created by and executive produced by Joshua Safran with Mark Gordon, that set to air on ABC as a part of the 2015–16 television season on Sundays at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central. It revolves around a group of young FBI recruits, who are training at the Quantico base in Virginia."
The best part? The protagonist is played by Indian superstar Priyanka Chopra and Aunjanue Ellis will play the leading role of the director.Apparently,the decision to cast 2 WOC as the leads of the show,was heavily influenced by How To Get Away With Murder's sucess.
Here's the trailer
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

http://www.superheroineworld.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for Empty Re: Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for

Post by GeorgeT Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:46 am

Hm, I hadn't seen that trailer yet. Looks very interesting (particularly if they effectively disassemble the 'brown person=terrorist' trope)
GeorgeT
GeorgeT

ice
dragon

Back to top Go down

Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for Empty Re: Upcoming shows/seasons you're looking out for

Post by Ciella Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:26 am

I'm really excited to watch Sense 8 tonight! I think it looks awesome.
Ciella
Ciella

https://www.behance.net/stirvinolady

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 am

Oh,I totally forgot about Sense 8.
Does anyone know if TMS will recap it?
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by The Themysciran Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 pm

I too am excited about Sense 8!  Also not sure when we're getting it, but still really really stoked about Jessica Jones.  Supergirl looks great too.
The Themysciran
The Themysciran

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm

About Jessica Jones.Last week,I researched it on Netflix and they already have it as an upcoming series you can add to your list.It's a good way to let Netflix know how excited we are

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by littlethingsthatmatter on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by The Themysciran Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Done and done!
The Themysciran
The Themysciran

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Does anyone know if they finished shooting?Most people seem to think we'll get the show in october.
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryl Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Maybe True Detective?
Aeryl
Aeryl

Back to top Go down

Post by aesta Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 pm

I forgot Sense 8 was today! YAAAAAY!

I think I'm most excited for True Detective, Agent Carter, & Twin Peaks. And more Kimmy Schmidt, please!

There are a few anime I really hope get confirmed for a second season - Shirobako and Death Parade, especially. I really loved Rolling Girls, but I think I was pretty alone in that. More Attack on Titan & Natsume Yuujinchou would always be nice, too. ;T
aesta
aesta
admin
admin

psychic
ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 pm

The Strain. I need that to come back already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Smith Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:26 pm

- Pretty Little Liars (It started Tuesday)
- Stitchers (I've caught the first episode of this, and I'll go ahead and see what it's got)
- The Whispers (The pilot was a bit tropey, but the main actress is great)
- Scream (I'm a big fan, so far, of Bex Taylor-Klaus)
- Faking It (I'm wary of this. It's a great show, but the showrunner always manages to do something to **** up the season)
- Jonathon Strange & Mr. Norrell
- Dark Matters
- The Residue (I'm hoping that this one will get picked up for a full season. I encourage you to read my review, and if it sounds like your kind of thing, watch it.)
Kris Smith
Kris Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Servilius Ahala Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:56 pm

OITNB in one week! And the women's soccer World Cup which starts this weekend (does it count as a show? Question).
Servilius Ahala
Servilius Ahala

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:01 am

Servilius Ahala wrote:OITNB in one week! And the women's soccer World Cup which starts this weekend (does it count as a show? Question).

Series,shows,TV events,whatever you're going to watch or want to bring to other people's attention. This thread exists so we can discover or be reminded of current or upcoming projects.
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Servilius Ahala Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:17 am

littlethingsthatmatter wrote:

Series,shows,TV events,whatever you're going to watch or want to bring to other people's attention. This thread exists so we can discover or be reminded of current or upcoming projects.

Awesome! cheers
Servilius Ahala
Servilius Ahala

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryl Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:03 am

I forgot OITNB starts next week, YAY
Aeryl
Aeryl

Back to top Go down

Post by raerae Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm looking forward to Chaos Dragon:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raerae
raerae

http://raerae.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Velez Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:14 pm

VIXEN!

SUPERGIRL!

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW!

Flash. Arrow. iZombie. Agent Carter. Daredevil. Jessica Jones. Sleepy Hollow (yes, I still have hope. Plus I love Abbie Mills too much.) Once Upon a Time. Penny Dreadful now that it's over (why must I wait?!?! I want it now!!!) Jane the Virgin. How to Get Away with Murder. Sense 8. The 100.

I'm a bit of a TV buff.
Tony Velez
Tony Velez

grass
poison

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 am

Since the new tv season is about to start,I think it would be great to post trailers/promo material in here.

Arrow season 4

The Flash season 2

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 3

How to get Away with Murder season 2

Scandal season 5

Which ones did I miss?
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte_D Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:50 pm

^ Ahhh, thanks for that post!! Saves me time.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Supergirl!

Charlotte_D

ice
steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhuan Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Hello! I am new here and I am not sure I understand the protocol.

I think "Alias Jessica Jones" is the show I am looking forward to the most. I wish I could afford to buy the omnibus in advance of the show being released. I feel like I'm seriously hurting my nerd cred by going in unprepared.

(No, nerd cred is not something I really care about.)
Akhuan
Akhuan

psychic
ghost

http://herogonie.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethingsthatmatter Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Akhuan wrote:Hello! I am new here and I am not sure I understand the protocol.

I think "Alias Jessica Jones" is the show I am looking forward to the most. I wish I could afford to buy the omnibus in advance of the show being released. I feel like I'm seriously hurting my nerd cred by going in unprepared.

(No, nerd cred is not something I really care about.)
Well,since we have a promo video for Jessica Jones now and because it's so beautiful

Jessica Jones
littlethingsthatmatter
littlethingsthatmatter

dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum